Vacancy announcement: Administrative assistant in Tendering department
- In the process of broadening and strengthening our tendering department, we are in a search of a highly-motivated individual who is responsible, detail-oriented, has no trouble in respecting given deadlines, is a team player and is fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, Law, Civil engineering or related technical sciences;
- Work experience: Similar previous experience on working on foregin-funded projects in the country and familiar with the application process for this type of projects, will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Proficiency in using Excel and other MS Office tools
Description of duties:
- Your role as Administrative assistant in tendering department, would be to follow domestic and international procurement notices relevant for the Company, prepare the tender application documents and submit the proposals to the relevant publishing institution. Throughout this process, continuous coordination among stakeholders is needed
Your resume, cover letter, with the obligatory indication of the position for which you are applying, contact telephone and e-mail address, you can provide:
- • By e-mail to e-mail: email@example.com
- • By mail to the address: Boris Trajkovski str. No. 111 Skopje later than 24.01.2021
The working time is from 08:00 am to 16:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be interviewed.