Aggregate, Asphalt and Concrete Testing Division conducts testing for quality control of building materials and products, when constructing modern road infrastructure, buildings in the field of construction and factory production of construction products.
The competence and technical competence of the Aggregate, Asphalt and Concrete Testing Division is confirmed by accreditation, which is in accordance with the requirements of MKS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018.
- Determining soil and rock materials quality used for construction of pavement structures
- Conducting quality control of materials and works during construction of modern road and railway infrastructure buildings
- Testing rock, bitumen, asphalt mixtures and building materials used for all categories of roads and for all types of airport operational surfaces
- Testing technical properites of natural aggregate as a component of asphalt and concrete mixtures is one of the most significant activities of this division
- Designing concrete mixtures
- Design on concrete
- Testing reinforcing rebars
- Testing concrete products
- Testing bricks and other clay products