GOALS AND PRIORITIES
The main goal of the field laboratory are reliable, timely and high quality field investigation and testing provided by competent and trained staff composed of engineers and technicians in accordance with national and international standards.
The field laboratory’s mobility serves as support for the field engineering activities and the field control geomechanical laboratory.
- CPT (Cone penetration test)
- SPT (Standard penetration test)
- Static and dynamic plate load test
- Determination of density - calibrated sand and rubber balloon methods
- Field CBR - geomechanical supervision with preparation of reports
- Preparation of geomechanical reports on field control of fresh concrete and concrete cubes, sclerometer test
- Preparation of geomechanical surveys and reports on construction pits, field control of soil compaction and bearing capacity