Geing is a professional, multidisciplinary engineering company that develops solutions for complex projects, guaranteeing economic growth, social progress and environmental sustainability.
We provide a fully integrated, multidisciplinary project implementation approach, offering engineering and management services in these main fields of activities: transport, energy, geotechnics, water, environment, waste management and disposal.
The scope of our services covers all engineering aspects of the entire project cycle from preliminary site investigations and feasibility studies to detailed design, tendering and evaluation process, project implementation and supervision over construction.
Beside engineering skills, furthermore, we offer expertise in project development, financial, legal and technical assistance and support, institutional development and training.
- Programme and project management
- Administration and finance
- Operation and maintenance
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Feasibility study and technical solutions
- Cost benefit analysis
- Socio-economic analysis
- Legal analysis
- Institutional strengthening and training
- Environmental impact assessment
- Design documentation
- Tendering and assistance in contract award
- Construction supervision
- Procurement and logistics