In the area of civil engineering, geotechnical engineering is increasingly emerging as one of the core areas in the building of each structure.
The interaction between structures and ground largely defines the behavior of the structures and their serviceability, therefore the importance of the geotechnical engineering is increasingly emphasized not only in the world, but in our country as well.
Geing, as a company, is continuously strengthening the potential in this area through enhancing the professional capacity of the design team and ensuring maximum working conditions for development of quality design solutions.
As result of that, the company came to be known as a leader in geotechnical engineering in the country.
- Designs on landslides rehabilitation
- Earthfill dams and embankments designs
- Design with implementation of geosynthetics
- Preparation of professional opinions
- Technical revision in the field of geotechnical engineering
- Designer supervision
- Consulting services
- Designs on soil improvement
- Designs involving specific foundation types
- Designs on support and dewatering of construction pits (application of anchors, jet grouting, diaphragm walls, piles)
- Erosion control designs
- Retaining structures designs
- Slope stability analysis (including application of anchors)
- Analyses of stress-strain state of soil and rock materials
- Consolidation analysis